All cars over three years old are required by law to have an MOT, where it is taken to a government registered garage to check that it is safe to be driven on the roads. Although this has a cost and is something that can be dreaded due to its cost it goes some way to reducing the number of unsafe vehicles on the road. Without this MOT you will be unable to tax and insure your vehicle and therefore in danger of collecting points and fines and almost certainly a ban from driving any vehicle. So I am sure you will agree that the MOT is an integral part of road safety.
So that’s your vehicle sorted and safe to be on the road, but what about YOU !!!!!!!!!!
Are you up to date with your driving knowledge including laws, road signs etc? Do any of the following apply to you?
- I know when and when not to use bus lanes?
- I am unsure how to use (safely) the gadgets (cruise control, ABS, EPS etc) on my car?
- I always look for a large space in a car park?
- I would like to save £££’s on my monthly fuel bill? (On average we can save you around 15 – 20% on your average fuel bill)
- I would like to be more comfortable travelling on motorways and busier road conditions!
- Your health is also important when driving, for example, (when did you last have your eyesight checked? )
- Do you recognise the latest road signs and markings? (Failure to comply could cost you ££’s and even your licence)
So how can we help !!
Session 1 (2 Hrs)
- An initial informal chat to discuss any worries, problems you may have
- An assessment drive to allow us to create a plan for your MOT
Session 2 (2Hrs) (The main driving session)
- Coping with various road conditions along with any issues you have indentified to us in the first session
- Eco – Driving (Getting more miles per gallon of fuel from your car)
- Familiarisation with in-car technology
- Certificate of completion.
Cost of our driving MOT is :-
One to one (One person in car) £99 (One client in vehicle, the driving is all yours)
Or why not share the experience with a friend or family member and reduce the cost
Two to One (Two clients in the car) £149
After the MOT you feel you would like some extra time with your instructor we will offer you a 10% discount off our standard rates and packages.
Tony Shaw offers driving lessons in the following areas: