- It has been estimated that a third of all road traffic accidents involve somebody who is at work.
- This could account for 20 fatalities and 250 serious injuries every week!
- Many incidents happen due to inattention and distraction as well as failure to observe the Highway Code.
- This is where you as the employer should consider the steps to ensure your employees are as safe as possible on the road.
- More than 90% of accidents are caused by human error.
- Traffic collisions account for almost half of all accidental deaths Road, traffic accidents are responsible for nearly a quarter of all adult deaths under the age of 30.
- 90% of accidents occur on roads that drivers are familiar with.
- The average driver covers about 12,000 miles a year and has a 1 in 7 chance of having a collision during that time.
For more information on any of our courses, you can contact us via the form, call Tony on 07970 150775
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.